Update: I was actually in the process of booking a trip (or two) and had pressed purchased when I was told that the promo code had reached its maximum number of users.  Ha ha.  I wasted too much time posting about it, checking with husband, etc. and it went belly-up.  These things never last long.  Hope some of you guys were quicker than I was and got to use it!

Thanks to flyinghigh77 for sharing the info on Flyertalk about code 1226300BOX that results in a $300 savings off of a flight and hotel package of $750 or more on travelocity.ca (the Canadian version).  You input the promotion code after selecting your hotel and flight, but before entering your passenger details.

This can be an amazing deal if you book a package that is around $750 – you are getting a 40% off discount!  I tried a couple different combos and had no problem utilizing the code.  I must admit I do not know the origin of the code/who it is intended for (so proceed at your own discretion), but it does seem to work.  Not sure how long it will last, so get cracking if you want a shot at using this one!

Remember to use a card that does not charge foreign transaction fees since you are dealing in Canadian dollars.  I’m going to play with this one more myself and will post updates if/when I find them.

6 Responses to “Possibly Save $300 Off $750 Flight & Hotel Package on Travelocity.ca (Now Dead)”

1. Jerry says:

Could it be another NFB $200 fiasco?

It’s sad, I booked 2 trips with NFB code and lost $20 x 2 from the FX exchange “slow refund”..

Honestly, probably won’t use Travelocity again
    but I’ll follow this one to see how it turns out

Jerry, always some risk with these things. Looks like this one just hit the max number of users. Boo!

3. [...] Courtesy of Mommy Points this morning, Travelocity’s Canadian website is offering a $300 disco…. [...]

4. Ryan E says:

Oh well, thanks for posting it anyway. Based on the code, sounds like it was a Boxing Day limited-time promo (12/26…($)300…BOX(ing Day))!

5. Toby says:

Just tried to use the code–no luck. I received the following message….”Maximum number of offers using this promo code has been met.”

Ryan, very true. I’m actually getting ready to head to a Boxing Day party now, so would have been appropriate. Maybe they will want to celebrate more later on. ;)