This content is not provided or commissioned by American Express. Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of American Express, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express. This site may be compensated through American Express Affiliate Program.
Today’s Daily Getaway deals are various MGM hotel/casino packages. If you are new to the Daily Getaways, they are daily deals for five weeks on discounted hotel stays, discounted points purchases, car rental deals, and more. The travel packages are provided by U.S. Travel Association, in cooperation with participating travel operators of the U.S. Travel Association and advertising support provided by American Express. To get an additional 10% off savings you must pay with any American Express card. Daily Getaways are only open to those who are US residents ages 18 and up (though some packages are for 21+ or even 25+). Here is a link to tips for successfully purchasing these limited quantity deals.
Circus Circus Las Vegas Package – $140 ($126 with 10% Amex discount)
- 3 consecutive night stay in a standard room in the West Tower at Circus Circus Hotel Casino in Las Vegas (double occupancy).
- Breakfast buffet for 2 people during stay and Dinner buffet for 2 people during stay.
- A $75 voucher for The Steak House restaurant inside Circus Circus.
- 1-day passes for 2 to the Adventuredome Theme Park.
- Please note that this offer is valid through December 30, 2013. Subject to availability.
- 40 available, max purchase of 1.
Aria Las Vegas Package – $1,625 ($1462.50 with 10% Amex discount)
- 3 consecutive nights in a 1-bedroom suite at the exclusive Sky Suites at the ARIA hotel in Las Vegas (double occupancy).
- Dinner for 2 at your choice of one of the many fine restaurants inside ARIA, including: Sage, Sirio Ristorante, AMERICAN FISH, Julian Serrano, or Jean Georges Steakhouse. Dinner is based on the prix fixe menu for 2 (two) people at any of the following restaurants: Sage, Sirio Ristorante, AMERICAN FISH, Julian Serrano, or Jean Georges Steakhouse. Menu includes meal and one (1) bottle of wine at hotel’s selection or two (2) cocktails per person. Both tax and gratuity are included.
- Spa treatments for 2 at The Spa at ARIA. Choice of a fifty (50)-minute massage or facial. Excludes gratuity.
- 2 VIP tickets to Zarkana™ by Cirque du Soleil®. Tickets are subject to the show’s performance schedule. Zarkana is not playing on Wednesdays & Thursdays. Seating is reserved in the optimal viewing rows reserved for VIPs.
- Round-trip airport limo transfers (between McCarran Airport and Aria Resort & Casino).
- Valid through December 31, 2013, subject to availability and blackout dates.
- 6 available, max purchase of 1.
HOTEL32 (at Monte Carlo) Package – $825 ($742.50 with 10% Amex discount)
- 2 nights in a one-bedroom PENTHOUSE Suite at HOTEL32 (double occupancy).
- $150 dining credit that may be used at any Monte Carlo dining outlet with the exception of the food court and in-room dining.
- Round-trip airport limo transfers (between McCarran airport and the Monte Carlo).
- VIP Lounge check-in.
- Additional costs, including an $20 resort fee plus tax per night (subject to change without notice), are not included with this offer and will be the responsibility of the guest upon arrival. Additional room nights are available at prevailing rate.
- Valid through December 27, 2013, excluding blackout dates. Reservation must be booked within 21 days of requested arrival.
Trip for Four to Mandalay Bay – $1,650 ($1485 with 10% Amex discount)
- 2 nights in a 2-bedroom suite at Mandalay Bay
- Maximum 4 people.
- 4 tickets to Michael Jackson ONE a Cirque du Soleil® show at Mandalay Bay.
- 2 dinners for 4 people at a restaurant of your choice inside Mandalay Bay. The dinners are available at any of the fine restaurants at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino and THEhotel. $700 will be allotted per dinner and will cover the full party of (4). This covers any part of the meal, including alcohol.
- 4 tickets to Shark Reef Aquarium.
- 4 VIP access passes to the exclusive Foundation Room atop Mandalay Bay.
- Round-trip airport limo transfers (between McCarran Airport and Mandalay Bay).
- Offer expires January 31, 2014. Blackout dates apply for December 30, 2013 – January 2, 2014.
Bellagio Package – $1375 ($1237.50 with 10% Amex discount)
- 2 nights in a Bellagio suite (double occupancy).
- Two (2) tickets to “O™” by Cirque du Soleil™are subject to show’s performance schedule. Show is not playing on Mondays or Tuesdays. Seating is reserved in the optimal viewing rows reserved for VIPs.
- Dinner package includes a prix fixe menu and is inclusive of tax and gratuity. Alcohol not included.
- Two (2) Spa treatments for (2) people at the Spa at the Bellagio. Maximum of $500 for both treatments. Gratuity is not included.
- Round-trip airport limo transfers (between McCarran Airport and Bellagio).
- Invited guest check-in at the Bellagio.
- Offer valid when travel is booked by March 25, 2014, for travel through March 31, 2014.
As usual, I actually really like some of the MGM Las Vegas packages. Whether or not it is a good deal for you depends largely on if you were going to pay for many of the included items already. Obviously there are much, much cheaper ways to stay in Vegas than these deals, but if you were going to pay for spa treatments, suites, dinners, etc., then these can be really good deals. For example, look at the Bellagio package. If you wanted to buy two tickets to O with a dinner package and good seating it would cost close to $500. Add in the $500 toward spa treatments and you are now only about $200 from the cost of the package – which is great considering you also get two nights in a suite + limo airport transfer. The Mandalay Bay package that is designed to be shared between four adults is also a very good deal. Heck, the value of the dinner/drinks with the package alone almost offsets the cost of the package (if you were going to eat/drink that much)! Plus you get four Cirque tickets, two nights in a two-bedroom suite, access to the Shark Reef, access to the Foundation Room, and more. Assuming you can find another couple to split that package with, it can be a very good deal.
You do have to be 21+ for these packages and you really need to have some date flexibility as there is no guarantee you will be able to go on the exact date you hoped for.
These packages go on sale Wednesday at 1PM Eastern on the Daily Getaways website.