This content is not provided or commissioned by American Express. Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of American Express, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express. This site may be compensated through American Express Affiliate Program.
Update: The time for entries ended at 5PM Eastern today (8/8). The winner will be announced shortly!
Update #2: The winner of the 30,000 SPG points is
@jonmenaster who also wants to use his points to visit the Walt Disney World Swan! Congrats to Jon and thanks so much to everyone who entered. Expect a couple more of these giveaways this year!
Just as I promised yesterday in my review of the St. Regis Bahia Beach, today we are giving away 30,000 Starwood Preferred Guest Starpoints in conjunction with my participation in a “SPG Stars” program. This is a super fast giveaway that runs just six hours today only from 11AM – 5PM Eastern, so don’t delay if you want a chance to win!
The rules are very simple:
2. Tweet me letting me know which SPG hotel you’d visit with 30,000 Starpoints using the hashtag #spgamexMP
An example of an eligible Tweet would be:
@Mommy_Points I would spend three nights at the Walt Disney World Swan (Westin) for 10k points each! #spgamexMP (you can even just copy and paste this Tweet if you want!)
3. To be sure you are entered, make sure in the Tweet you have both @Mommy_Points and the hashtag #spgamexMP
The nitty gritty:
To be eligible you have to enter on Twitter between 11AM ET and 5PM Eastern today. You can find all the fine print of the promotion here. Some of the fine print includes:
- You have to be at least 18 and a resident of the US to qualify
- Only one entry is allowed per person/Twitter account
- Winner will be selected at random
- Winner is responsible for paying taxes on the value of the prize ($750 ARV with SPG points being valued at 2.5 cents per point)
- A winner will be contacted within 24 hours and announced both here and on Twitter
Please let me know in the comments section if you have any questions (remember entries are accepted only on Twitter as outlined above). These 30,000 points will pair perfectly with what you can get right now for getting one of the Starwood Preferred Guest credit cards. Good luck!