One of the sessions I am hosting at the upcoming Chicago Seminars is a very different type of session…it is for the spouses/partners/friends/plus ones of all of the miles and points aficionados who are attending the conference.  We wanted to do something special for them for tagging along and putting up with all of our insanity, so we are hosting a reception for them on Saturday afternoon (October 12th) from 4:00-5:45PM during the Chicago Seminars sessions.

Their session will have a little bit of basic miles and points info shared – largely in the form of a game where you can win some great prizes (think gift cards).  However, the main point is just for them to have their own space to relax, enjoy some free drinks, some free appetizers, and commiserate about how crazy we all are (even though we all know we aren’t crazy – we are just highly motivated!).

Because this session will be catered, we have a firm headcount we have to stick to, but there are a few spots left that I want to offer up to some of you who may have some +1′s with you in Chicago.  Your spouse/guest/etc does not have to be a registered attendee of the Chicago Seminars in order to attend this particular session.  If you really want to come with them, you are welcome to do so, but your time may be better spent learning something new in a session while we entertain your guest.  Just let me know whether your interest is for one person or two.

Please leave a comment with your info or send me an email to mommypoints at mommypoints.com if you want to be added to the list.  There are only a few open spots, so I will update here if/when I need to cap registration.  Thanks, and see you in Chicago!

12 Responses to “Join Me For a “Spouses Reception” at the Chicago Seminars”

1. Peter Silberman says:

I would like to RSVP for one spot for Wardena Silberman. She is registered for Chicago.

Thanks for developing this seminar with a spouse focus.

Peter, done deal! Look forward to seeing her there!

3. Corridor! says:

Please put my wife down for attending. She is not an attendee of the seminar but looks forward to attending your session and winning gift cards! =)

Thanks!

4. Nelumbo says:

Please reserve a spot for my wife Ashley. She’s not registered for the Seminars but appreciate your session for spouses. Thanks!

5. Ashley says:

Please put my husband, Trevor down for attending. He is not attending the seminars but will be tagging along.

6. Liz Stuart says:

Wardena Silberman. She is registered for Rosamund Stuart. She is not an attendee of the seminar but would like to attending your session.

7. Liz Stuart says:

I would like to RSVP for one spot Rosamund Stuart. She is not an attendee of the seminar but would like to attending your session. Please delete previous email.

8. Marshall says:

Please put my wife, Cathie Davis down for the spouses session. Thank you for hosting this!

9. Mommy Points says:

Look forward to seeing Wardena, Corridor’s wife (name?), Ashley, Trevor, and Cathie!

10. Scott M. says:

Wife already signed up for your session via the registration for the Chicago Seminars. She’s looking forward to it! Oh and thanks for a preview! :)

Scott, looking forward to seeing your wife there! Hopefully we will keep her entertained for you. ;)

12. […] going to the Chicago Seminars this year, but if I were, I would suggest that the girlfriend attend Mommy Points’ Spouses’ Reception. I think that having a reception for the significant others is a fantastic idea. That way they know […]