Boy, someone at Dividend Miles sure is in a good mood today. First US Airways announced a 100% bonus on shared miles, and now they announced up to a 100% bonus on flown miles through November 17, 2013.
Anyway, registration for the promotion is required by November 17, 2013, and based on which activities you complete you can earn either a 50% or 100% mileage bonus on flown miles, as follows:
Field goal – 50% bonus miles on fall flights
- Spend $2,000 on your US Airways Visa or US Airways MasterCard® card**
- Book and stay with any of our hotel partners
- Book and rent from any of our car rental partners
Touchdown – 100% bonus miles on fall flights
- Fly to or from Charlotte, Mexico City or Washington, DC (DCA)
- Fly any Shuttle flight
- Get or renew an annual club membership
- Spend $4,000 on your US Airways Visa or US Airways MasterCard® card**
Only flights on US Airways qualify, and bonus miles will be posted 6-9 weeks after the completion of eligible activity. This is one heck of a promotion! I sure wish the other legacies would match, though historically they don’t match these types of promotions from US Airways.
(Tip of the hat to Gary)