Virgin America has teamed up with Urban Daddy and Outlook.com to provide a 20% off discount good for Virgin America flights on the following routes in either direction from April 1, 2013 – June 5, 2013: SFO/LAX-DFW, SFO/LAX-EWR, SFO/LAX-IAD, SFO/LAX-ORD, SFO/LAX-PDX, SFO/LAX-PHL, SFO-PSP, LAX-LAS, LAX-SJC. SFO-PSP. All travel must be booked by May 29th.

You’ll need to follow this Urban Daddy link to obtain the discount and further instructions. You will also need to sign-up for an Outlook.com account if you don’t already have one (it’s free).

Update 11/22/13 – New promo with 20% off codes! Check this link for details.

Update 7/25 - 15% off any flight! You must register by August 14 and fly between September 16 and November 14. Click here for the promo.

UPDATE 6/16- There’s a new 20% offer for ANY DOMESTIC FLIGHT. See this LINK for further details, must book travel by July 17th.

Update 4/24 - Discount is dead, but here’s a link to a current sale starting at $59 each way.

Update 5/1 – Discount is still dead, but here’s a link to $39 fare sale.

Update 5/3 – Discount is still dead, but 25% off San Jose / LAX

Update 5/7 - Fall 2013 Fare Sale from $49.

Update 5/7 - $139 — Virgin America 72-Hour Fall Sale from NYC – LAX/SFO/LAS

Update 5/24 - $59 each way sale – FLY JUNE 1 THROUGH JUN 12 – OR – FLY SEPT 3 THROUGH NOV 20

Update 6/4 – Virgin America Summer Sale - BOOK BY JUN 10 FLY JUN 17 THROUGH AUG 28

Posted by adam | 14 Comments

14 Responses to “20% Off Coupon Code – Virgin America Flights”

1. dealswelike says:

I tried this yesterday and wasn’t able to get it to work. Did you have any luck getting the 20% off code?

• adam says:

@dealswelike – Yea, i got it to work and was informed I should receive the code by April 1st. I already had a previous Hotmail account that was recently converted to an outlook account. Where are you getting stuck?

2. Pandalam says:

Didn’t work for me… Do I need to do this on my desktop?

3. stephan says:

Worked fine for me

4. Pandalam88 says:

@Adam. I set up a new account and got a message that a code will be emailed to me but so far nothing yet. 20% off coupon from Virgin were immediate in their previous promos e.g with the SF 49ers etc

• adam says:

@Pandalam88 – That’s probably because it is being handled by Urban Daddy. The T&Cs state – “This Perk requires a Perk certificate, which will be generated within 24 hours of purchase. Orders placed on Friday or over the weekend will be processed the following business day. The code found on your Perk certificate will be your unique promo code for the Virgin America website. Offer ends at 11:59pm CT on May 29, 2013. Travel must occur between April 2, 2013, and June 5, 2013. Blackout dates include May 24, 2013, and May 27, 2013.”

5. [...] America – Don’t forget the Virgin America 20% off Outlook promo from the post earlier this [...]

6. Kari says:

Is this deal dead? The link is bad.

7. Michelle says:

Is this offer still available? I am trying to book a fligt to cabo and its not giving me the 20%

• adam says:

@Michelle – unfortunately the deal is dead. However, I’ve reached out to Virgin America to see if we can get any other deals for Point Me to the Plane readers. I’ll post as soon as I hear back.

8. Raksha says:

Need help finding Virgin America discount/promo codes from LAX to PHL. Need to purchase 2 tickets for 2nd week of may. Any help would be great. Thanks!

9. Fred says:

Any 2 round trip PHL to SFO discounts.
    would like to be there a week or 5 days.