The first quarter hotel promotions are out and it is time to sign up. Here is a quick round up of some of the latest hotel promotion offers.
Starwood Preferred Guest Power Up
The Starwood Preferred Guest promotion is called Power Up. This promotion offers 2,000 bonus points for every eligible four nights up to 16 nights for a total of 8,000 bonus points. Plus, once you reach 20 nights (additional 4 nights after maxing out), they’ll thrown in a bonus 10,000 bonus points. This promotion counts nights, not stays. There is no incentive to switch hotels with one night stays to maximize this promotion. Promotion is valid on stays from January 15, 2013 through April 15, 2013. Terms and conditions here.
Club Carlson Triple Points
Club Carlson’s Q1 2013 promotion is called Triple Points Returns. This promotion offers triple points on stays from January 8 and March 15, 2013.
And if you are looking for a good way to spend your Club Carlson points, consider our Top 4 Club Carlson hotel awards post here. Check the comments for what others think are good Club Carlson hotel awards, I learned a few new ones myself.
New Girl In The Air has a great round up of Priority Club’s Q1 2013 and other promotion offers. The offer is a “Stay X, Earn Y” promotion where x is the number of nights and y is the bonus point number. She also details a number of other valid promotions that may be stack-able with the Q1 promotion.
Hilton Double Points or Miles Promotion
A few weeks ago we shared the details of Hilton’s Q1 promotion. The promotion offers double points or double miles on stays through March 31, 2013. You can read the details in the full post here.
Hyatt Gold Passport Exclusive Offers
Until Hyatt comes out with their 2013 promotion, you can check out their special offers by logging into your account and selecting the Hyatt Gold Passport Exclusives offer page. There are some hotel specific promotions for stays in 2013.
The promotions are out and it is time to register to earn bonus points with hotel stays. I’ve signed up for all of them because I never know where my travel will take me, but I prefer the triple points promotion of Club Carlson because it appears to be unlimited. I’m still waiting to hear Hyatt’s Q1 promotion and to review my Marriott Megabonus offer.
Which promotion best fits with your stay pattern and did any of them cause you to move some of your Q1 stays over to another chain?
- Free Hilton Gold status and two free weekend night stays
- Transfer Virgin miles to Hilton Points at 1:2 ratio
- Fast track to Hilton Diamond Status
- Save points on award bookings by using points stretchers and going global awards
- Hyatt Diamond status after only 12 stays
- Hyatt booking a suite award with Gold Passport points
- Upgrading a paid stay with Hyatt Gold Passport points
- Using Hyatt Gold Passport points for other redemptions
- Two commonly overlooked bonuses for Hyatt Diamond members
- Marriott Platinum status after only 9 stays
- Priority Club Platinum status match request
- Starwood Gold status match request