A quick search of Air France’s US website (Airfrance.us) and I was able to locate two Business Class seats at the low award level. Delta members know they can reserve these seats for 150,000 Delta SkyMiles a piece.
Alternatively, if you have American Express Membership Rewards points, like you can get from the 50,000 bonus offer from the The Business Gold Rewards Card® from American Express OPEN. You can reserve the same exact flight for only 120,000 American Express Membership Rewards points plus $262.70 in taxes and fees.
And for those of you interested in a return flight, you can book the Air Tahiti return flight on June 18 which is showing 2 available Business Class seats.
Air France Business Class award seats to French Polynesia exist. It only took me 1 search on Air France’s US site to find this availability. This is all publicly available information and does not require a membership to Expert Flyer to find.
Think about what you could find if you spent hours on the phone and on the internet to find availability.
Who’s booking / booked these two award seats to French Polynesia?
- Top 5 Delta Travel Award Destinations
- Traveling to French Polynesia on SkyTeam partner Air France
- Delta’s 90,000 Mile French Polynesia Business Class Award (From New Zealand)
- Booking Air France First Class Awards – Gold Status Match Success
- Air Tahiti Nui To Replace Business Class And Remove First Class On A340-300 Planes
- Air France Plans New Business Class Seat – Same As Cathay Pacific
- Korean Air Secrets – 60,000 First Class To French Polynesia From Hawaii
- Business Class to French Polynesia – Fees On Delta vs Air France
- Award Flights To French Polynesia With Chase Ultimate Rewards, Korean Air And Other Airline Options
- ATL > LAX in DL Business Class and an over night at the Andaz West Hollywood
- LAX > PPT in Air France Business Class and ferry to Moorea
- Hilton Moorea Hotel Review
- Moorea Activities
- InterContinental Bora Bora
- Villa Mahana Restaurant Bora Bora
- Le Meridien Tahiti
- Ritz Carlton LAX and LAX > ATL in DL Business Class
- Happy Hour – Tahitian Pineapple Sunrise In Moorea
- Happy Hour – Raspberry Mojito In Bora Bora
- Demonstration On How To Use Delta Miles To Bora Bora
Points, Miles & Martinis will earn a small referral credit for successful applications through the links in this post. As always we appreciate any support for the blog.