Right now, you can get either 20% off or $10 off a $25 purchase at LivingSocial.com plus 3 x Chase points when you go through your Chase portal. This ends up being a pretty sweet deal when you consider that LivingSocial’s site already offers 50%-70% off. When you add the additional savings and the points, this deal is a winner!
Here’s The Deal
- Go through your chase portal to get 3x points by using your Chase Ink Bold® Business Card or the Ink Plus® Business Card or Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Navigate to www.livingsocial.com
- Sign up or sign into LivingSocial
- Pick out your deal
- Use promo code MELT20 to save 20% expires 8/31/13
- Or use promo code FUNTIME10 to save $10 off of $25 purchase through 9/4/13
- Use your Chase card to pay and earn even more Chase points
The Bottom Line
LivingSocial has great deals already! Save extra money and get Chase points with this deal scenario – you can’t beat it! If you find 2 deals you like, try using both promo codes they should both work! I found a deal for Christmas cards so I went ahead and purchased it with these promos!
Let us know what you found and how much you saved!
If you don’t already have the Chase Ink Bold® Business Card or the Ink Plus® Business Card, consider the current offers which provided 50,000 bonus points. Additionally you could consider the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card card which offers 40,000 points after meeting the minimum spend within 3 months of being a card member.
Points, Miles & Martinis will earn a small referral credit for successful applications through the links in this post. We always appreciate any support for Points, Miles & Martinis by using our affiliate links.