Marriott Mega Bonus is back and it starts on September 15, 2013. But registration is open now. A few steps and you’ll be registered for your Marriott Mega bonus offer.
How To Register
- Register by November 15, 2013
- Stay between September 15, 2013 and January 15, 2014
- Earn a free night at a category 1-5 hotel, up to two free nights, for every second paid stay
Terms & Conditions
- A ‘stay’ is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity.
- Registration is required.
- Marriott Rewards members who register for this promotion by November 15, 2013 will earn one (1) free night award at a category 1-5 hotel after each second paid stay made between September 15, 2013 and January 15, 2014, at a participating Marriott property.
- Maximum two (2) free night awards earned with this promotion per member.
- The member receiving this offer has been specifically targeted and the offer is not transferable.
- An earned free night award can be redeemed for a future stay at participating Marriott Rewards category 1-5 properties for one (1) free night.
- Free night award will expire one (1) year after the date of issuance.
- An earned free night award is good for one (1) single or double occupancy standard room only and includes the cost of the hotel room and applicable room taxes only.
- An earned free night award will be added to the member’s account within 3-5 business days after the second qualifying stay.
- Awards are not transferable and may not be given as a gift.
- Nights spent while redeeming an award are not eligible for credit and Marriott Vacation Club® owner-occupied weeks are not eligible for credit.
- Only one room per hotel is counted toward a member’s nights or stay.
- Members electing to earn miles are not eligible for this promotion.
- Participating brands include JW Marriott®, EDITION®, Autograph Collection® Hotels, Renaissance® Hotels, AC Hotels by MarriottSM, Marriott® Hotels, Courtyard by Marriott®, SpringHill Suites by Marriott®, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott®, Residence Inn by Marriott®, TownePlace Suites by Marriott®, Gaylord Hotels and Marriott Vacation Club.
- Stays at our exclusive luxury hotel partner, The Ritz-Carlton®, will count toward achievement.
- All Marriott Rewards program terms and conditions apply.
- Call 888-MARRIOTT (627-7468), “, or call your local Marriott Rewards Customer Support office for complete details. for complete details.
I wouldn’t consider this a mattress run quality promotion, but I do believe this creates a good opportunity to earn some free nights in a Marriott hotel category 1-5. I’ll likely move any SPG stays over to Marriott for this promotion since SPG is only offering double points for the fall.