I was reminded today that getting 5% cash back on the Chase Freedom® Visa credit card has never been so easy.
Chase Freedom sent out automated registration text messages to card members today. A simple response of “BON” completed the registration. It couldn’t be easier.
With the new Chase Freedom 5% cash back categories, card members will get 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in spending on select categories from October 1, 2013 through December 31, 2013.
The 5% categories for this coming quarter are:
- Amazon Prime Subscriptions
- Amazon Fresh Orders
- Amazon Local
- Amazon.com Magazines
- Amazon Digital Downloads
- Select Department Stores
- You’ll earn 5% Cash Back at hundreds of other
Select Department stores, including these:
- The Big Store
- Bon-Ton®, including
- Boston Store®
- Cee & Cee Department Store
- Cook Brothers
- FLEMINGTON DEPARTMENT STORE
- JC’S 5 Star
- JOE BRAND
- Lord & Taylor
- Magic Mart
- MAX & JILL
- Neiman Marcus
- RH Renny
- Saks Fifth Ave and Off 5th
- SAM MOON
- STANLEY KORSHAK
- UHAN’S Department Store
- VON MAUR®
- WEAVER’S STORE
The Chase Freedom card is a great way to earn 5% on select categories all year long. The upcoming categories will offer a great way to earn 5% cash back on shopping for the Holidays. These categories are as easy to max out the 5% cash back as the last quarter categories.
The Chase Freedom® Visa is a card I keep in my wallet all year round. It has no annual fee and has rotating opportunities to earn 5% cash back with no gimmicks. Plus, you can transfer the cash back earned into Chase Ultimate Reward points if you have a card like the Ink Plus® Business Card, Ink Bold® Business Card, or the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card.
- Credit Cards That Give Back 7%-10% Points And Miles Each Year
- Get 5% From Chase Freedom – Transfer Tutorial
- Chase Freedom 3rd Quarter 5% Cashback Promotion
- 8 Points Per Dollar And $2 Off Gas With Chase Freedom 2nd Quarter
- Get 4x Fuel Points And 5% Cash Back On Gas At Kroger With Chase Freedom
Points, Miles & Martinis will earn a small referral credit for successful applications through the links in this post. We appreciate any support for Points, Miles & Martinis by using our affiliate links.