Starbucks My Rewards is continuing it’s coffee war with an expansion of their My Rewards redemption capabilities. They have already crossed the red line on October 15, 2013. It’s yet to be determined how others will respond to the maneuvering but the changes may have significant impact on their loyal customers. Here is a run down of the change in their strategy.
What Are The New Reward Choices
On October 15, 2013, there are three new reward choices.
- You can now redeem your rewards for bottled drinks, including Evolution Fresh™ juices, as well as for handcrafted beverages, brewed coffee and food items* at participating Starbucks® stores.
- Rewards are also redeemable at participating Teavana® specialty tea stores for beverages or loose-leaf tea.
- In addition to your free birthday reward, you now get a 15% off coupon** at StarbucksStore.com to make your special day even better.
Terms And Conditions
*Free food options are single-serve only. Members can choose 1 free item per redemption. Does not include loaves, sets of bars, or Starbucks Evenings menu items.
**Some restrictions apply.
My Starbuck Reward’s expansion into bottled drinks, tea stores, and 15% off coupons will no doubt a game changer in the fight for the coffee drinker’s hearts and minds.
- Coffee Wars – Starbucks vs McDonald’s Loyalty Program + Free Grand Hyatt NYC Coffee Certificates Giveaway
- Starbucks expanding loyalty program + Simple Starbucks Groupon
- Consolidate Starbucks gift cards to save wallet space
- Starbucks Rewards Changed To Offer Digital Rewards
- My Starbucks Rewards Changes Coming 10/16