The American Express Sync program offers rewards to members who use their American Express credit cards at participating merchants. Like the $25 statement credit valid on eligible purchases at Amazon through December 31, 2013.
I immediately registered for this promotion. Who wouldn’t? That is 33% off everyday purchases. But what I realized is that I forgot which American Express card I registered, I do have multiple cards, so the last thing I wanted to do was spend the money on a non-registered card and forgo the savings. Sharing the steps to check which card you synced below in case anyone else finds themselves in this situation.
$25 Off Amazon When You Spend $75
American Express cardmembers are eligible to receive a one-time $25 statement credit when they spend $75 on a synced card between 12/1/2013 and 12/31/13.
It’s easy to sync your card, simply head on over to the Amex Sync page and follow the directions to sync your card to your twitter account. Then start enjoying the savings.
How To Check Which Card Is Synced
- Navigate to the American Express Sync page
- Click on the Sign In With Twitter Button
- View which American Express card you registered:
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve card
- Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN,
- Enhanced Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- American Express® Gold Card
- American Express® Premier Rewards Gold Card
- SimplyCash® Business Card from American Express
- Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express
- Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express
- Mercedes-Benz Cards from American Express
- AMEX Hilton HHonors Surpass
It turns out, I had registered my Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express, which is great, because I’m working on earning another 10,000 Delta MQMs towards status (for total of 70,000 this year without flying) via spending on that card.
If you registered a card under your Twitter account, you should see a statement indicating which card number was registered. Make sure you know which card you’ve registered so you can enjoy the big savings like the 33% off Amazon purchase deal.
Have you synced to any promotions for big savings lately?
- Free $5 American Express Statement Credit With TripAdvisor
- Save with American Express Sync Twitter Promotions
- Complimentary Hilton Gold Elite Status From Credit Cards
- Centurion Lounge Access for Amex Platinum Members
Points, Miles & Martinis will earn a small referral credit for successful applications through the links in this post. We always appreciate any support for Points, Miles & Martinis by using our affiliate links.