Ritz Carlton is offering their members a chance to get free night certificate for only 2 nights at one of their participating properties. Members will then be allowed to redeem their one night certificate at category 1-3 properties July 1 and October 31, 2013.
How To Earn Free Ritz Carlton Nights
- Register for the promotion here
- Stay twice between July 1 and October 31, 2013 and earn a free night
- Register by September 30, 2013
- Stay at participating Ritz-Carlton properties
- Earn up to two certificates
Terms And Conditions
- Registration is required. The Ritz – Carlton Rewards® members who register for this promotion by September 30, 2013, will earn one certificate for a complimentary night at a Tier 1-3 hotel after the completion of two paid stays at participating Ritz – Carlton hotels between July 1 and October 31, 2013, up to a maximum of two complimentary night certificates. A stay is defined as consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, regardless of check-in/check-out activity. An earned complimentary night award will be added to the member’s account within 3-5 business days after the second qualifying stay. The member receiving this offer has been specifically targeted. Awards are not transferable and may not be given as a gift. Certificates will expire one year from date of issuance and other restrictions apply. Only one room per hotel per stay is counted toward earning for this promotion. Promotion excludes The Ritz – Carlton, Millennia Singapore; Ritz – Carlton, Montreal; Phulay Bay; Dorado Beach; The Ritz – Carlton Destination Club;® The Ritz – Carlton Residences;® and Partner Hotels. Members of The Ritz – Carlton Rewards program as of June 4, 2013, and new members who were not previously members of the Marriott Rewards®program are eligible to receive this offer. Offer is non-transferable, subject to availability, does not apply to groups, and cannot be combined with any other offer. Members electing to earn miles are not eligible for this promotion. All Ritz – Carlton Rewards terms and conditions apply.
This is a great promotion to register for if you have been targeted. But there are significant downsides to this promotion. The promotion is limited to 2 certificates earned, has a redemption period for one year after issuance and the certificates can only be redeemed for category 1 through 3 properties.
Still, if you anticipate staying at a Ritz Carlton property this summer during the promotion period, it’s worth a try to sign up for the promotional offer.
Sign up for Email || Follow Us On Twitter || Like Us On Facebook || Hotel Offer Page ||AirlineOffer Page || Flexible Offer Page || Tips & Tricks
We chose the Ritz Carlton Singapore for our first stay in Singapore. It was really late when my Singapore Airlines flight landed from Korea. I had pre-arranged transportation from the hotel, but could not find my driver. Good thing, because the trip from the airport to the hotel is only about 20 minutes and I… continue reading
The Ritz Carlton is a luxury resort on the island of St Thomas in the U.S. Virgin Islands. The resort has 180 guestrooms of which 55 are club suites, 19 are suites and 3 are presidential suites. All rooms are non-smoking and come with a private terrace or balcony. Hotel reservations during peak times are… continue reading
I started to look more closely at Marriott’s redemption opportunities after achieving Marriott Platinum status in only 9 stays and I’m liking what I’m seeing. First, I reported that you can redeem for Ritz Carlton award redemptions with a 10,000 point discount. In this post, we’ll share how you can redeem 25% fewer points for… continue reading
One of my favorite things about the Marriott Rewards program is that I can redeem Marriott Rewards points at Ritz Carlton hotels. Did you know you can save Marriott points when redeeming for Ritz Carlton hotel stays? In this post we’ll share how to take advantage of the Marriott Ritz Carlton point saver award redemptions…. continue reading
I joined the Ritz Carlton Rewards program when it started up a few years ago. I’ve always kept Marriott Gold status due to the benefits to get upgrades on award stays at Ritz Carlton hotels. The best upgrade I received was an upgrade to an ocean view suite at the Ritz Carlton Kapalua. We were… continue reading
Alex shared our monster day of airline award bookings earlier this week. We couldn’t have done it without this crazy points and miles hobby of ours. But as you know, flights are only half of an award trip. So we spent the next few days plotting out our hotel stays and booked over 25 award… continue reading
If you don’t have an American Express card, here is another great reason to apply, free breakfast and upgrades at Ritz Carlton hotels. Mrs. Weeklyflyer is a big fan of any Ritz Carlton and it is not easy to get status upgrades at the Ritz. So, I take advantage of any benefit I can get and… continue reading
The Ritz Carlton Amelia Island is one of our favorite hotels in their chain. It’s convenient to get to, family friendly, has a great club level and just recently completed $65 million investment in redesign of their guest rooms. They are now offering a treat you package where you can How To Book The Package… continue reading
Readers have called on me to release my returns for a while, so I’m releasing them just like Mitt Romney. But I’m not running for anything, except maybe just a mile or two. In an effort to provide transparency and allow readers to follow along as points and miles are earned, I’m releasing my points… continue reading
The fall is such a great time to visit New York City. The weather is great and it is ideal walking weather. This past fall we booked a last minute award trip up to New York City on a Delta jet and used a few award nights for a stay at the Ritz Carlton New… continue reading
This post is a review of the Ritz Carlton San Juan. We have visited the Ritz Carlton for years (see prior review) and found it to be a great stopping over point on the way to or from the Caribbean. On this trip we also stayed at the new St Regis Bahia Beach. One weekend… continue reading
This post is a brief view into our half day trip to the El Yunque sub-tropical rain forest on Puerto Rico. We visited the rain forest during our trip to Puerto Rico when we stayed at the St Regis Bahia Beach and Ritz Carlton San Juan. One weekend we hopped on a Delta jet… continue reading
I’ve made significant progress on my trip report page by adding reports from French Polynesia to Italy to Buenos Aires. In my next trip report I will cover our trip to Bahia beach and Isla Verde Puerto Rico as part of our ‘Year of the B’ travel theme. This past summer we took a trip… continue reading
Just like the US government, Mr. and Mrs. WeeklyFlyer ran a deficit this year. We burned more than we earned to the tune of 877k points and miles. Wouldn’t it be great if we could just print points and miles? We burned through a little over 1.734 million points and miles. We took in a… continue reading