One of my quests is for the perfect socks, that are as important as the shoes while traveling. I had found the site Blacksocks* and decided to give it a try. So I had ordered 4 different types and among them 1 pair of cashmere silk socks. At $27 the price was a little bit steep but perhaps worth it I figured.
And the conclusion was I didn’t feel to much of a difference from the socks I already had so my wife was right again .
There is a ‘sockscription‘ as well (kind of an interesting concept)
- Select which item you want and how often you want them delivered (for this example, let’s order 3 pairs of calf socks to be delivered 3 times a year)
- Press the Add to Cart button and submit your order
- In 10-14 days, 3 pairs of high-quality black socks arrive by mail
- 4 months later, your second delivery of 3 pairs of socks arrives by mail
- 4 months after that, you receive your final delivery of 3 pairs of socks by mail
- 11 months from when you placed your order, we will send you an email asking whether you would like us to renew your sockscription. One simple mouse click will let us know.
- 12 months from your initial order, your sockscription will be renewed or not, as you decided. You choose whether to continue to live sock-worry-free.
And the latest from Blacksocks
“Want to avoid mismatches?
Every sock is fitted with a communication button which makes it uniquely identifiable when sorting. After washing, you can pair the socks up correctly using wireless technology and the BLACKSOCKS iPhone app. This puts an end to embarrassing mismatches – guaranteed!
And you can now get a sockscription for this brilliant invention:
Calf socks Plus+, 3 deliveries of 3 pairs of socks for the price of 100$ (inc. postage, Sock-Sorter not included).”
*The founder of the site was invited to go to dinner with Japanese business executives and you can read the rest of the story here.