News and Notes from Around the Interweb:
- A mock-up of the new United website is buried in its new ad campaign.
- As expected, and despite being royally peeved at Delta, Aeroflot won’t be leaving Skyteam, link is in Russian. (HT: Max in the comments)
- Two-thirds of Alaska state residents are members of the Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan program and six other facts you may not know.
- Last month I featured a Munich arport promotional lip sync video that was just awesome. Brussels airport has its own video released six months earlier. The production quality isn’t as good, but in some ways it’s even more bizarre. (HT: Lucky)
- You can join the 30,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. Don’t miss out!