News and notes from around the interweb:
- Lufthansa Miles & More offering discounted 55,000 mile business class redemptions between the US and Europe
- Alaska Airlines re-introduces their online shopping portal with a bonus of 750 miles with purchase of $25 or more by October 31.
- McDonalds may introduce a rewards program
- The original cast of airplane will be promoting Wisconsin tourism.
- The coming ‘Occupy Wall Street Prepaid Debit Card’ meant to offer low fee financial services for the unbanked and a “protest with every purchase” has fees that are higher than American Express’ Bluebird fees. (HT: Saverocity)
- You can join the 30,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. Don’t miss out!