If you spent the long US holiday weekend mostly offline, you missed quite a bit in fact some of the better or more important things on View from the Wing in the past month. So I wanted to highlight a few posts.
If you’ve been constantly clicking refresh waiting for new posts throughout the Thanksgiving respite, you can skip this!
- The Best Mileage Purchase Deal: US Airways share miles is back, offering points at a big over 1.1 cents apiece.
- How to Make Your Holiday Travel a Smoother Experience
- The Craziest Things People Have Done to Earn Miles
- How to Ensure Your Family Can Sit Together on a Flight
- “Fuel dumping” as a Tool to Reduce Airfare Prices, Explained
- What to Do if Your Frequent Flyer Account Gets Audited
- Six Things You Can Do to Enjoy Your Vacations More
- You can join the 30,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. You can also follow me on Twitter for the latest deals. Don’t miss out!