Here’s a collection of my most useful posts discussing different aspects of credit cards — from getting the most rewarding ones, to signing up for cards just to get the bonus miles, to which ones you should cancel and which ones you should keep.
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card: Best all-around credit card with a big signup bonus and double points on travel and dining.
- Ink Bold® Business Card: Best small business credit card with a big signup bonus and 5x points on telecommunications and office supplies, 2x points on hotels and gas.
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express: Card I’ve carried for over a decade, points transfer to more airlines than any other program.
- American Express® Premier Rewards Gold Card: Best Membership Rewards points-earning card with 3x on airfare and 2x on gas and groceries.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express: Best travel benefits.
Best Cards for Spending
- My Credit Card Strategy for 2014
- The Best Rewards Credit Card for the 99% — and for the 1%
- The Most Rewarding Credit Cards for Different Kinds of Spending
Signing up for Cards for the Bonus Miles:
- The Most Lucrative Credit Card Signup Bonuses
- Ways to Goose Your Minimum Spend for a Credit Card Signup Bonus
- Minimum Spend is No Longer an Issue for Credit Card Signup Bonuses
- Leveraging Monster Credit Card Signup Bonuses for Even More Miles
Making the Most of — And Protecting — Your Credit:
- Chase Sapphire: King of All Credit Cards
- Spending Requirement Reduced on the 50,000 Point Bonus Chase Ink Cards
- American Express Platinum’s Amazing Travel Benefits
- The Enduring Value of the Starwood American Express Card
- Citi Hilton Reserve Visa vs. Starwood American Express
- Ritz-Carlton Rewards Visa: Strong Value for Ritz Guests and Frequent Marriott Customers Without Mid-tier Status
- Keep or Cancel? Here’s How I’m Thinking About Each of the Rewards Cards in My Wallet
- Why You Should Get a Small Business Credit Card
- You can join the 30,000+ people who see these deals and analysis every day — sign up to receive posts by email (just one e-mail per day) or subscribe to the RSS feed. It’s free. You can also follow me on Twitter for the latest deals. Don’t miss out!