Priority Club has just announced a preview of their new PointBreaks list, valid through August 31, 2013. Through PointBreaks, select hotels are available for just 5,000 points per night, compared to the normal rates of up to 50,000 points per night. While the actual PointBreaks website hasn’t been updated with the new offerings, it’s nice to get a preview, as the properties will apparently go “live” later today.
There are several good hotels on the list this go around, including several InterContinentals:
- InterContinental Aqaba
- InterContinental Dar Al Hijra Madinah
- InterContinental Athenaeum Athens
- InterContinental Bucharest
- InterContinental Phnom Penh
- InterContinental Asiana Saigon
- InterContinental Chongqing
- InterContinental Medellin
- InterContinental Real San Jose-Costa Rica
- InterContinental Real Guatemala
- InterContinental Real Tegucigalpa
While I don’t have plans to vacation in Jordan, Saudia Arabia, or Colombia in the coming weeks, I do appreciate the options.
Keep in mind that PointBreaks availability tends to disappear pretty quickly, so you’re best off locking in space ASAP if you’re interested. PointBreaks bookings have the same cancellation policies as normal reward night bookings, meaning they can usually be canceled up until a day or so before arrival.
(Tip of the hat to Mommy Points)