BoardingArea was developed by the same people who founded some of the most popular business travel and frequent flyer websites on the Internet including FlyerTalk, Freddie Awards, InsideFlyer, and other pioneer travel websites.
For more than 25 years, we have been providing news, information and advice for frequent flyers. Our goal has always been to provide frequent travelers with the information needed to make the most of their travel.
Today, millions of people write blogs, hundreds of thousands write travel blogs, and hundreds write blogs focused specifically on subjects of interest to business travelers and frequent flyers. A select few of these are quite good, but your chance of finding them in the ocean of information known as the Internet is about the same as that of being struck by lightning while picking up your lotto check.
This is where we come in. In our years covering topics of interest to the frequent flyer, we bookmarked the best frequent flyer blogs we stumbled across and even hosted one of the first blogs in this arena – View From the Wing. Now we’re sharing those bookmarks with you, the time-crunched traveler, by featuring all of the best frequent flyer blogs, all in one place.
The blogs you will find on BoardingArea are the best of the best, the cream of the crop, the cat’s meow… you get the idea. Each blog in the BoardingArea network has been hand selected by our team for its quality of content, its timeliness and, last but not least, for its entertainment value.
But enough about us, please read the bios of each of our bloggers and enjoy the voices of the frequent flyer on BoardingArea.
In the Press
- The New York Times | Business travelers meet in the blogosphere
- EX.CO | BoardingArea Takes Flight with 27% More Global Revenue, Thanks to EX.CO
- PhocusWire | How I Got Here, Episode 31 – Randy Peterson of FlyerTalk
- Million Mile Secrets | “I’ve Got More Than 23 Million Miles Saved up for My Retirement Days…I Think I’ll Be Just Fine”
- The Gate with Brian Cohen | Randy Petersen: The Epitome of Being Thankful
- map happy | I’m Randy Peterson and This Is How I Travel
- The Colorado Springs Business Journal | Successful Petersen helps others take off
- Eye of the Flyer | A FireSide chat with the founder of BoardingArea.com – Randy Petersen
- McCool Travel | 5 Minutes With Randy Petersen
- Forbes | The 17 Million Mile Man
- Fly for Pink | Message from Randy Peterson
- Wendy Perrin | An Interview with Frequent-Flier Legend Randy Petersen
- The New York Times | Wisdom of the Web
- Inc. | How to Travel without Tears
- Cision PR Web | BoardingArea Launches Dynamic Redesign of Blog Network for Road Warriors
- Live Mint | Blogging on the fly
- ExchangeWire | EX.CO Propels 27% Revenue Growth for Travel Website Network BoardingArea
- Lubbock Avalanche-Journal | Leave your travel hassles behind
- Airplane Geeks Podcast | Episode 16 – ‘Flyer Talk’ with Randy Peterson
- ad exchanger | This Travel Publisher’s Investment In Programmatic During The Pandemic Is Now Paying Dividends
- Vox | 4 frequent flier mile pro tips that anyone can use
- NBC News | Get the flights you want with the miles you have
- Digiday | PlayStation and MOCEAN, PinkNews, TheSoul Publishing and INNOCEAN USA are 2023 Digiday Video and TV Award winners
- adpushup | 2023 Global Publishing Leader Randy Peterson
- WPEngine | Lead Launch Customer for Google Cloud Compute Virtual Machines (C2) | Early, Real-World Results from WP Engine’s 40% Faster Platform
- Lead Launch Customer for WPEngine and Amazon | Translate Your Web Content with the Enhanced Amazon Polly Plugin For WordPress From WP Engine and Amazon Web Services